Welcome !

In this blog I mainly talk about music,l especially, about MY band, K E I K E N ! :-), as well as a few "Piano solo" covers I posted on youtube and also a litle bit, of photography here.

You can listen to the songs using the player below, for free obviously. And if you like them, please register as a fan, so I can become famous in my village :-)

You can also visit the blog about my trip in China or the blog about my trip in Australia


You can use the tag cloud on the left to navigate or find what you're looking for, or use the Labels on the left too. Thanks for coming ! :-)




KeikenQuantcast

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Trip d'une nuit de printemps



This is song I wrote some time ago...
Well "wrote" is a bit bit too much maybe :-)
Actually this song come from several small improvisations I did and aranged together.

I'll post the mp3 version soon (with 2 pianos and synths)

Click here to watch "Trip d'une nuit de printemps" on youtube