Welcome !

In this blog I mainly talk about music,l especially, about MY band, K E I K E N ! :-), as well as a few "Piano solo" covers I posted on youtube and also a litle bit, of photography here.

You can listen to the songs using the player below, for free obviously. And if you like them, please register as a fan, so I can become famous in my village :-)

You can also visit the blog about my trip in China or the blog about my trip in Australia


You can use the tag cloud on the left to navigate or find what you're looking for, or use the Labels on the left too. Thanks for coming ! :-)




KeikenQuantcast

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Trip d'une nuit de printemps on mp3.com

Antibes by night
This version is quite different than the one available on youtube (see below). While the youtube version is 100% live, this version has been recorded using cubase (or was it cakewalk ?? I don't remember actually ! It was a few years ago already) and every part has been recorded sperately, plus there are 2 pianos and one synth.

Check it out on mp3.com : http://www.mp3.com/artist/dinaiz/summary/


As usual comments are welcome !