Welcome !

In this blog I mainly talk about music,l especially, about MY band, K E I K E N ! :-), as well as a few "Piano solo" covers I posted on youtube and also a litle bit, of photography here.

You can listen to the songs using the player below, for free obviously. And if you like them, please register as a fan, so I can become famous in my village :-)

You can also visit the blog about my trip in China or the blog about my trip in Australia


You can use the tag cloud on the left to navigate or find what you're looking for, or use the Labels on the left too. Thanks for coming ! :-)




KeikenQuantcast

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New blog : Dinaiz 2.0 !!

Hi !

Ok I had to make a pause during my trip around Australia. Why ? to make money of course ! A couple of weeks ago I found a job : I have to implement a Drupal CMS for a nice company called Entourage Group, in brisbane.

After a few weeks and a lot of problems (especially supporting IE 6), I decided to create a new blog to share my experience, and some tips I gathered here and there. This blog talks about development and web 2.0 . Any comments are welcome !

http://dinaiz-two-dot-zero.blogspot.com