Welcome !

In this blog I mainly talk about music,l especially, about MY band, K E I K E N ! :-), as well as a few "Piano solo" covers I posted on youtube and also a litle bit, of photography here.

You can listen to the songs using the player below, for free obviously. And if you like them, please register as a fan, so I can become famous in my village :-)

You can also visit the blog about my trip in China or the blog about my trip in Australia


You can use the tag cloud on the left to navigate or find what you're looking for, or use the Labels on the left too. Thanks for coming ! :-)




KeikenQuantcast

Friday, July 25, 2008

New song : Hollidays


Hey !

A new song, written a long time ago, but produced at the worst possible moment : while beeing on the road, between all the constraints of a nomadic road :-)

It's still electro-psychedelic-weird stuff by the way .

And the tradditional footer :

Check it out on mp3.com (http://www.mp3.com/artist/dinaiz/summary/), on reverbnation (http://www.reverbnation.com/keiken) or on the mini-player, at the top of the page !

Comments are welcome, and don't be afraid of criticizing ;-)